For additonal information call : +90 532 485 00 95
Some Electronic Devices Developed by Our Company
Potantio Galvano Scan: Developed by us to be use in electrochemical Works in Universities. Technical Specs:
• Input Impedance: larger then 10 M.Ohm
• Input Limits : ± 10 V.
• Bandwidth: 2 MHz. In Potential Mods
• Output response : 75 V/msan.
• Ref Electrot Input : 10 E 12 OHM
Controlled Growth Mercury Electrode System (CGME) Developed to be use in electrochemical Works in Universities. Technical Specs:
• Wide range of drop sizes
• Programmable drop growth with the BAS 100B/W and CV-50W
• DME, SMDE, and CGME modes
• HMDE available in SMDE and CGME modes
Four Point Probe Developed by us to be use in electrochemical Works. Technical Specs:
• The mechanical structure of The Four-Point Probe is moveable, adjustable
• Can measure the thickness range of different settings in the sample is made.
• Title, heat resistant and insulation material manufactured teflon.
• The system is microprocessor controlled. You can select automatic and manual level
C-4 Cell Stand Developed by us to be use in electrochemical Works. Technical Specs:
• Manual or remote control of gas purge/blanket
• Manual or remote on-off control of magnetic stirrer
• Cell lead connects directly to all potentiostats,
• Low-volume glass cell vials (typical volume 3 mL)
of Rotating Disk Electrode Developed by us to be use in electrochemical Works in Universities Technical Specs:
• Engine speed (RMP) between 50 rotate/min. and 10.000 rotate/min.
• Adjustable speed and actual speed values watch on monitor.
• Low interia
• Rotate information taken from terminal as 1 V =1000 Rotate/min.
Fuel Cell Tester Developed by us to be use in electrochemical Works in Universities. Technical Specs:
• System can operate up to 25V, 100 amperes is designed to test fuel cells
• Micro-controlled system. In excessive current and heat generation protects itself.
• An active load capacity is 200A.
• Internal short circuit resistance is less than 10 milli-Om.